PDA

View Full Version : Starting Work on New PCS International Meet DVD

Mark Goodwin - Deceased 1950 - 2016
09-03-2013, 05:13 PM
Starting Work on New PCS International Meet DVD

As we all know, Paul is an excellent website monitor, an outstanding national organization president, and as I have learned a very good arm twister. He contacted me and asked me, if my brother and I would consider producing a DVD of the 2013 International Meet in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. He also mentioned, on this board, that others should encourage us by twisting our arm. After this posting, we received several requests from members and I am happy to announce, as of today, we have started production on a new DVD. We will be gathering pictures, videos, and permission to use the same, from those who attended The International Meet and shared their photographs with those of us, who could not attend. There was a video of the LIGHT SHOW Saturday night on YouTube. However, even after it was posted By Jon Powers, asking the question who shot this video, there was no response or identification. So, if you have a video of the light show on Saturday night, please send me an e-mail with it or where I can find it. If the video currently on YouTube is yours, please let me know it's yours.

At Paul's suggestion, we will be including a credit section at the end of the show for all the contributors of pictures, videos, or graphics. We will keep you posted on our progress and let you know when the new DVD is ready for distribution. In the meantime, send us any items that you feel would make the DVD better or more enjoyable for the audience.

:needpics:

Patrick J. Martin
09-03-2013, 07:23 PM
Mark, allow me to thank you sincerely for coming out of retirement to produce at least one more meet DVD. THANK YOU! Feel free to use any photos that I have posted on this website. Definitely looking forward to it!

Jerry Jacobson
09-04-2013, 02:33 AM
Some of the photos I shot can be found here.....
http://www.flickr.com/photos/auxlt/sets/72157635198156983/
Feel free to use whatever you like.

Jerry

Richard Vyse
09-04-2013, 10:14 AM
Glad to see the borohers back at it, thank you. I still watch the DVD's you've created over the years. :applause:

John ED Renstrom
09-04-2013, 11:06 AM
as I could not be there this year I'll be standing i line to get one.

Jeremy D. Ledford
09-04-2013, 01:20 PM
I've got a number of usable photos that I'll try and upload over the next few days. Time just hasn't permitted since I've been back from meet. Also, I've got a number of people shots as well.

Jamie Stautz
09-06-2013, 01:05 AM
Sorry for not getting back to the post of who shot the video. I used my phone so that is why i put on you tube. I will be happy to get a copy to you for the DVD. You can see the video if you search for it or look up my you tube page Lunchboxxx72 on you tube there are other funny videos and some dumb one on there two but that is what happens when you are killing time in wisconsin and drinkin beer.

Jeremy D. Ledford
09-09-2013, 03:21 PM
Here are some of my favorite photos coming up in the next few post!

Jeremy D. Ledford
09-09-2013, 03:25 PM
I'm gonna do mostly people shots and some cars too!

Jeremy D. Ledford
09-09-2013, 03:29 PM
And some more!!!

Jeremy D. Ledford
09-09-2013, 03:35 PM
And yes, more!

Jeremy D. Ledford
09-09-2013, 03:38 PM
Yep! more!!!

Jeremy D. Ledford
09-09-2013, 03:42 PM
Night time shots!