PDA

View Full Version : Huge THANK YOU to Patrick and Mark

Kim McDonald
08-26-2013, 05:10 PM
Thank you Patrick and Mark for all your hard work to make this meet a fantastic one. Only those of us that have put on a meet know the countless hours, stress, and preparation to make the meet run smoothly. Your hard work paid off!!! The host hotel was great, the tours were wonderful, the banquet was fabulous.

I had such a fantastic time and was so happy to see everyone again. Like Brady said in a previous post, "It is more like a family reunion than a car show." I totally agree.

John Burchfield
08-27-2013, 06:37 PM
Kim. you beat me to the punch! I was thinking late in the week and during Saturday's banquet that Patrick deserves a separate thread for putting together a bang-up meet. I'd only been to Milwaukee on a brief visit a few years ago but suspected it was a neat city. The activities Patrick arranged certainly confirmed that. The venue for the show on Saturday was probably the most spectacular we've had and it was great we shared it with so many other cool cars. THANK YOU PATRICK and your staff for a great meet!

Matthew Taylor
08-27-2013, 09:46 PM
Both Carol and I had a great time in Milwaukee - Thanks Patrick!

Brady D Smith
08-27-2013, 10:41 PM
I have frequently said that the Flint meet was the best ever simply because the show venue was the best ever. Patrick topped that and more!!! Milwaukee Veterans Park was the best show venue we have ever had for many reasons. The lake provided a fabulous backdrop and all the other neat cars there gave us plenty to peruse during the day. Thanks to Patrick and Mark for a great week.

Wayne Krakowski
08-28-2013, 10:37 PM
Ditto to what everyone else has posted,I had a fantastic time,never a dull moment and such diverse tours,good planning and great execution thanks to Patrick and Mark.:applause: