PDA

View Full Version : It Begins...

Patrick J. Martin
08-19-2013, 12:12 AM
See you soon!

Rick Franklin
08-19-2013, 01:51 AM
My bags are packed, the dog is at the dog sitters, the Town Car service picks me up at 630am & my flight leaves Seattle at 845am. Milwaukee,here I come!

Rick Duffy
08-19-2013, 08:00 AM
I'm looking forward to finally meeting you!

Safe travels!

Over and out!

Mr. X:cool:

Andy Breaker
08-19-2013, 09:56 AM
Can't wait to meet everyone at the car show on Saturday! It'll be a great time. I hope everyone has a fun time this week on the tours. I have to work all week but I have off for the car show :D

Andy

Richard Vyse
08-19-2013, 11:15 AM
Looks like Patrick has a great event set up for you. Enjoy wishing Terri and I were there.

Jennifer Morin
08-19-2013, 02:49 PM
Fred , Tracy and I FINALLY made it!!!! It was a LONG drive and a LOT of construction zones but we finally got to Milwaukee... Woohoo!!!

Mark Goodwin - Deceased 1950 - 2016
08-19-2013, 03:13 PM
Take lots of pictures in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
:wwpics:
Dear Friend and Photographer,

It is time that PCS will be holding its International Meet in the Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Unfortunately, again this year I am unable to attend the meeting due to poor health, however, I am hoping that again this year you take lots of pictures and share them with all of us on the PCS Discussion Board. Last year you did an excellent job, especially capturing the people as well as the cars. Please take pictures from the time you leave your home until you arrive home again. We would like to see all your pictures and all your adventures along the way, as well as pictures of the cars. There is nothing like being there yourself, however I have found your pictures to be the next best thing.

As I posted on this board after the Florida International Meet, my brother and I will NOT BE MAKING A DVD for the Milwaukee experience. We had promised Richard And Bill that we would make one for them, however that would be our swan song. So, now you have the opportunity to try your hand at making a DVD yourself, without stepping on any toes. We hope someone will pick up the ball.

In the meantime, I will be living vicariously through your photographs until I can again attended the International Meeting in person, and all the related events involved.

Paul Steinberg
08-19-2013, 03:42 PM
Mark.......
Thanks for all the great memories that your videos provide of past PCS International Meets. I sure wish that we could "twist your arm" to do it again. I have all the disks that you have made, and I treasure them as much as I do the professional car books and The Professional Car magazine in my possession. To help with the "arm twisting", I am going to suggest that if a person posts pictures to the website, and you want your pictures to be included in a possible video, that all photographers publicly give permission to use the pictures when posting the pictures. That way, there will be no complaints. I am certain that Mark will add a final screen to the video giving credit / naming the people that took the pictures... That is, if he will reconsider making the video...

Thanks
Paul

Jim Vowell
08-19-2013, 05:53 PM
I'm Stuck in Ann Arbor!! The limo thermostat stuck and I was able to stop at a friends and fix it this AM and got 20 miles down the road and the radiator blew. Got to a shop in Jackson and new one should be in by 10am tomorrow and I hope to be on the road by noon unless other problems are found. If there are I will go to the rent a car across the street and go from there. Momma said thered be days like this!!:(

John McCulloch
08-19-2013, 08:01 PM
Manifold parts did not arrive for our 1939 hearse so.... this year we will be sporting a 2012 yellow VW beetle. Oh darn!! See you Wednesday p.m.
John and Patti

Tony Karsnia
08-19-2013, 10:45 PM
Parts for the '96 Fleetwood arrived but were for a '96 Deville instead. Replacement parts arrived and were not perfect as promised. Replacements to the replacements arrived and are great, but car is not yet finished.

We'll park our red Impala LTZ next to John and Patti's yellow Beetle to get a rainbow of colors going... :D Hey Jim, if you have to resort to that rental car, make sure it's something colorful!

Steve Lichtman
08-19-2013, 11:48 PM
I'm 3/4 of the way there (planned overnight stop in Indiana). I'll see you all tomorrow (Tuesday) around lunch time.

Jamie Stautz
08-20-2013, 12:37 AM
Ill be stoping by tomorrow with the motorcycle and then meet up with everyone friday afternoon some time with my 61 hope to meet some of you tomorrow night for a few hours

Bill Beetschen
08-20-2013, 01:12 AM
Jim are you bringing the 71 combo?I might have to stop by for a picture if you are.

Philip Rishel
08-20-2013, 03:32 PM
2:30 PM and we're just about ready to pull out of Dan's funeral home in Alliance heading west - Yep, we like getting up and getting an early start!!! See you all later on.