PDA

View Full Version : PCS 2013 in WI... Who's going ?!!!

Darren Bedford
07-04-2013, 10:36 AM
This is a thread to announce your heading to the annual gathering this year in Milwaukee WI !!!

Let us know your going and what ProCar you will be driving ! (or flying)

I will start...

Darren Bedford - 1962 MM Cadillac Hearse
Bringing Digger (Jen) Baker

See ya all soon,
Darren

Rick Franklin
07-04-2013, 01:22 PM
Im coming! Flying in on Monday Afternoon. Im bringing a photograph of my coach...does that count?

Kurt Arends
07-04-2013, 04:39 PM
I'm coming and will be there Monday evening through Sunday afternoon. If anyone attending has a parts "wish list", you might want to post it. I will be bringing sets of C.C. rims for Nick Yassan and Mr. Fournier and will have room for much more. It is much easier for you to post your wish list than it is for me to post all that I have available. I won't be hauling anything that isn't pre-sold.

Bill Head
07-04-2013, 05:00 PM
Trailering the 55 Meteor, hope to be in Thursday PM.

Jeremy D. Ledford
07-04-2013, 05:08 PM
We'll be rolling in sometime Monday afternoon with Nick Bliss and Larry Wilson running with us. Me and my mom will be driving Elmo a 1994 S&S Victoria commercial glass limo for those who don't know the car. The only thing I'm in dire need of if anyone has one is the #2 door header for a 71-76 M-M Lifeliner ambulance. Same piece used on #2 passenger side door on production 74-76 Criterions as well. See attached photo for what I need (white rusty part on top of window frame). As usual I'll be peddling pro-car wares along with a few very nice hard to find pro-car items as well this time!

Mike Boyer
07-04-2013, 07:56 PM
I'll be there with my friend "Mo" ( Marjorie )
and my 87 Eureka.
But we won't be there til very early Friday morning.
leaving Toronto thursday evening and driving through the cooler night.

Patrick J. Martin
07-04-2013, 08:11 PM
I'm thinking of coming, but not quite sure yet :yankchain:

In all seriousness, I see one person in this thread who said they are coming, but I've not yet received a registration for. I have acknowledged every registration that I've received, so if you sent one and didn't receive a "thank you" from me, that means I didn't receive it.

Kenny Dreher
07-04-2013, 11:23 PM
i'll be there with "lily" Friday evening. crossing lake Michigan on the car ferry from Manitowoc. should be fun.

Steve Lichtman
07-05-2013, 09:07 PM
Arriving Tuesday with the Volunteer ambulance. And Pate.

...And hopefully with all 4 tires on the trailer! :rolleyes:

Brian Vaughan
07-05-2013, 09:26 PM
Cathey and I plan on arriving Tuesday with the '74 MM.

Dan Brintlinger
07-05-2013, 09:30 PM
Nedra and I will PROBABLY arrive Monday PM, in either the '56 Meteor coach or the '70 M/M ambulance..........:)

John Burchfield
07-06-2013, 02:58 PM
Looking more likely that I'll be able to attend, so I went ahead w/ a hotel reservation today. In a few days I should know for sure, so I'll send my registration form then. I will probably be procar-less this trip, but I'm going to get busy and post some photos of items I want to sell and can possibly bring to Milwaukee: '71-'73 M-M landau panels, '74-'76 deVille/Fleetwood center bumper section (note: NOT a commercial rear bumper! It would fit your Fleetwood 75 or standard Caddy of those years).

John McCulloch
07-06-2013, 07:24 PM
Patti and I hope to arrive sometime on Wednesday. Will be again driving to the meet in our 1939 hopefully it's not to hot. No air conditioning. John & Patti

Walt McCall
07-06-2013, 08:04 PM
I'll be there Wednesday. Looks like Len Langlois is coming, too. I'm sending my registration in Monday, it's all ready to go. Walt McCall

Wayne Krakowski
07-06-2013, 08:36 PM
Just finalizing travel plans, plan to be there Monday.

Mike Boyer
07-06-2013, 11:01 PM
I'll be there Wednesday. Looks like Len Langlois is coming, too. I'm sending my registration in Monday, it's all ready to go. Walt McCall

Does anyone know if Mr McPherson is coming ???????

Darren Bedford
07-07-2013, 09:57 AM
Mike

I spoke to him a short while ago and he said he didn't think he was going.

I hope that changes but he can't make them all.

Darren

John ED Renstrom
07-07-2013, 10:42 AM
look like we are out this year. son's wedding in Washington will make getting there late the only option. possibility of making it Friday, but only if things fall just right

Rick Franklin
07-07-2013, 12:18 PM
look like we are out this year. son's wedding in Washington will make getting there late the only option. possibility of making it Friday, but only if things fall just right

Tell your son to change his wedding date! He shoulda known better to set a date that conflicts with the International Meet!

Rocky Fluegge
07-07-2013, 09:22 PM
I will be there since the hotel is only about 30min drive from the house. Im sure I will drive a few different rides there.

Patrick J. Martin
07-08-2013, 05:55 PM
With the attention this thread has gotten, I think it would be appropriate to repeat the friendly reminder that I made in another thread.

We have now reached the point where the meet is now next month! The time to get in your registrations is NOW!

The special PCS rate at the hotel ends July 21, and sign up for the meet tours also ends on the 21st, as several of our tour destinations require firm head counts one month in advance of our meet. THAT IS ONLY TWO WEEKS FROM NOW.

Pre-registration is REQUIRED for showing a car at this year's annual show, due to the show being held in a off-site location, thus we have to play by that location's rules. Let me repeat that, VEHICLE PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED FOR THIS YEAR'S SHOW. Sure you can always show your car in the hotel parking lot, but participation in the official Saturday professional car concours REQUIRES PRE-REGISTRATION.

I also need to give a head count to the hotel concerning our Saturday evening banquet.

So, even if the tours don't interest you, I still need your registration by the first week of August in order to take part in the banquet and/or Saturday car show.

I have acknowledged every registration that I've received, so if you sent one but didn't hear from me, that means I didn't receive it.

Kenneth Howe
07-08-2013, 06:16 PM
I will be there!

Jamie Stautz
07-10-2013, 07:59 PM
I will be there for saturday morning to meet up with everyone have work during the week and friday i have work summer party at the Milwalkee zoo so ill be in town just not with my couch friday night.
I will be bring Elly my 61 S&S victoria is she behaves her self
And Patrick my reg went out today in the mail.

John Burchfield
07-16-2013, 11:00 PM
Sent my registration in last Friday. I plan to arrive on Monday. Sounds like a good meet is just around the corner!

Brady D Smith
07-17-2013, 01:30 PM
Janet and I will be there sometime Tuesday. I hope to be there in time for the board meeting but that will depend on the ferry. We will be taking the boat across the pond.

Mary Hookway
07-18-2013, 07:52 PM
Jeff and I are flying. We'll arrive Monday afternoon, August 19, and depart Monday morning, August 26.

We have reservations at the Ramada Plaza, next door to the Crowne Plaza. The host hotel is completely booked and our group (PCS) is completely booked.

Fred Goerlitz
07-18-2013, 08:55 PM
Tracy and I are driving. We should be there Monday evening.

Steven Vincent
07-20-2013, 04:16 PM
Me Friday-Sunday
Doug Wednesday-Sunday
James Wednesday-Sunday
Frank Friday-Sunday
Bo Friday-Sunday

1937 Cadillac LaSalle
1957 Ford Amblewagon (Milwaukee Braves Medic Vehicle)

Russell Dalziel
07-20-2013, 04:34 PM
I will be there on Monday.

Russ

Patrick J. Martin
07-20-2013, 06:26 PM
I'm very glad to see all the people that are planning to come, and I'm happy to include you all in the necessary headcounts for the events you are interested in. Just remember that this isn't a substitute for sending to me a registration form and payment. See you all in a month!

Patrick

Kevin O'Connell
07-21-2013, 06:44 PM
The dates conflict with a trade show I'm committed to. Enjoy, everyone!

Brad Ross
07-21-2013, 08:05 PM
I am planning to arrive on either Tuesday or Wednesday after visiting with family in northern Michigan.

The host hotel is completely booked, so like the Hookway's I have reservations at the Ramada Plaza next door.

Patrick, my registration is in the mail.

Looking forward to seeing everyone! :thumbsup:

Kim McDonald
07-22-2013, 01:19 PM
I am arriving on Monday. Taking the boat over from Muskegon.

David Stahlhut
07-26-2013, 01:48 PM
Kathleen and I will arrive Wednesday with the 1972 Pontiac Consort

John Reske
07-29-2013, 10:11 PM
I'm coming! Some evening social then on Thursday "Car Day!", Will look around all the hearse and ambulances on the parking lot, will attend banquet and award evening. My wife will be attending on Saturday evening. See you there! Have a safe trip! :)

John Reske
07-29-2013, 10:20 PM
I am arriving on Monday. Taking the boat over from Muskegon.

Hi Kim

I would like to say Hello. I lived formerly from via-Flint, MI. Now living in West Allis, WI. Would you be in International Meet? Could you tell me who are going to International meet from Flint, Michigan. Does anyone and Brady Smith going? I know him. Help me and please tell me who are going, I do know them, but if not then meet new friends. Enjoy trip on boat.

:)John

John Reske
07-29-2013, 10:28 PM
Hello Jamie

I'm new membership with PCS. Hope to meet you in Milwaukee. I am from West Allis, WI. Would like to meet you and become friend in WI.

John Reske

Kevin M. Parkinson
07-30-2013, 10:41 AM
I am sending in my registration today. I plan to arrive Wednesday with my 1972 S&S Cadillac Victoria. Kevin and Michael will be with me as well.

http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac326/another38/c2aefd90.jpg (http://s912.photobucket.com/user/another38/media/c2aefd90.jpg.html)

David Wall
07-30-2013, 11:21 AM
Jody and I will not be able to attend this year. We were really looking forward to it, we had such a great time last year which was our first PCS meet. I found out on June 12th that I have stage 2 colon cancer. I have just finished week 5 of 24/7 chemo and I will have my last radiation treatment thursday, they have been very agressive. I went from one doctor to seven in a matter of days. Surgery will follow in a few weeks. It all just happened out of the blue, quite a shock. I have never had a health problem of any kind. If any of you have never had a screen, please have one done so if you have it, it might be found early. Need I say I had much rather be at the meet with you all than here. I know you all will have a great time so take a lot of pictures. We will look forward to next year.

Chuck Kramer
07-30-2013, 11:21 AM
I will be arriving Tuesday afternoon. Not sure what I will be driving, '79 M/M Landau Traditional Combination, 1994 Buick Eagle, 96 Chicago Armor limo or a Surprise?

ck

Tony Karsnia
07-30-2013, 11:46 AM
Kim, Mack, and I are planning to arrive on Tuesday. All we have here are a couple old Miller-Meteors and a couple old Superiors that we've bored you with in photos (and we'll have for you to see next year in Rochester), so probably no need to bring a car this year and detract from the good stuff others are bringing.

Patrick J. Martin
07-30-2013, 04:03 PM
Jody and I will not be able to attend this year. We were really looking forward to it, we had such a great time last year which was our first PCS meet. I found out on June 12th that I have stage 2 colon cancer. I have just finished week 5 of 24/7 chemo and I will have my last radiation treatment thursday, they have been very agressive. I went from one doctor to seven in a matter of days. Surgery will follow in a few weeks. It all just happened out of the blue, quite a shock. I have never had a health problem of any kind. If any of you have never had a screen, please have one done so if you have it, it might be found early. Need I say I had much rather be at the meet with you all than here. I know you all will have a great time so take a lot of pictures. We will look forward to next year.

Some things are definitely more important than a car show. You have my best wishes, David, and hopefully I'll get to meet you next year!

Brady D Smith
07-31-2013, 12:17 AM
Hi Kim

I would like to say Hello. I lived formerly from via-Flint, MI. Now living in West Allis, WI. Would you be in International Meet? Could you tell me who are going to International meet from Flint, Michigan. Does anyone and Brady Smith going? I know him. Help me and please tell me who are going, I do know them, but if not then meet new friends. Enjoy trip on boat.

:)John

Janet and I will arrive on Tuesday along with our nephew Tristan. We will be coming by ferry from Muskegon, Michigan.

Matthew Taylor
08-03-2013, 02:25 AM
Carol and I will arrive on Monday. Plans are to bring my '72 CB Oldsmobile 98 Hearse.

Steve Loftin
08-07-2013, 01:41 PM
I'll be in on Wednesday evening, possibly earlier - still working on my schedule.

Brendan Martin
08-08-2013, 09:57 PM
We will not be attending this years meet. We have finally finished construction of our new home, but have way too many things to get done while the weather is still decent. Please post lots of pics. I really wanted to be there for this one.

Steve Loftin
08-08-2013, 09:59 PM
We will not be attending this years meet. We have finally finished construction of our new home, but have way too many things to get done while the weather is still decent. Please post lots of pics. I really wanted to be there for this one.

Too bad...I really wanted to see your car - er, I mean - you.

Brendan Martin
08-08-2013, 10:03 PM
Too bad...I really wanted to see your car - er, I mean - you.

Time for another trip out here Steve! Can you paint window and door casings!?!

Mike Boyer
08-09-2013, 06:43 AM
Brendan
The House will always be there when you get back ! I have been in your shoes

I learned a long time ago to take advantage of trips and such when they come up, as long as there is a roof on the house ...the rest can wait a few weeks.

lifes too short enjoy yourself while you can

M

Evan J. Butchers
08-10-2013, 12:13 PM
I will be coming to the 2013 International meet with Len Langlois. We will be arriving on the Tuesday around supper time., I will have a number of original dealer Professional Car brochures for sale along with some ambulance uniforms, police, fire and EMS patches and parts odds & ends. I look forward to seeing my PCS friends which I have not seen since the meet in Tennessee.:):D

Brendan Martin
08-10-2013, 02:33 PM
Brendan
The House will always be there when you get back ! I have been in your shoes

I learned a long time ago to take advantage of trips and such when they come up, as long as there is a roof on the house ...the rest can wait a few weeks.

lifes too short enjoy yourself while you can

M

You are correct Mike. That being said, I don't do well with unfinished projects. I would like to get as much done as possible. In addition to inside finish painting I need to clean the garage paint the inside walls and finally bring my 63 home.

Bill Head
08-10-2013, 06:11 PM

Thoughts and prayers from us.
Bill

Mike Boyer
08-10-2013, 06:26 PM
I will be coming to the 2013 International meet with Len Langlois. We will be arriving on the Tuesday around supper time., I will have a number of original dealer Professional Car brochures for sale along with some ambulance uniforms, police, fire and EMS patches and parts odds & ends. I look forward to seeing my PCS friends which I have not seen since the meet in Tennessee.:):D

Really glad to hear you have decided to come...see you Friday morning when I get there.

Paul Saether
08-14-2013, 12:54 PM
The Saether family plans to arrive 8-9AM Tuesday AM in time to join in the tour for the day at 10. Since this is only a 2-hour drive for us, this will hopefully work unless I oversleep or traffic is crazy, which we expect!

The WHOLE family is coming this year, including my wife Julie. She hasn't joined us for many years.

Happy to hear about a few kids that are coming, including the Parkinsons (cute picture) and Tony & Kim Karsnia's son Mack. We need to get the younger generation interested from the ground up! My 15 year old daughter Sarah is very worried about there being a good future for the PCS for her to attend meets with her kids! Isn't that nice. Hopefully she will bring her old dad along too like many of you have done in the past.

For a recent family picture go to www.saetherfuneralhome.com

Patrick J. Martin
08-14-2013, 01:46 PM
Hopefully she will bring her old dad along too like many of you have done in the past.

Paul's comment about bringing old dad along made me want to comment that my father, Wesley, will be joining the PCS family this year again too, though only for one day. Some of you may remember that he was my travelling companion for a few years after I joined the club in the late 1990s and early 2000s, but then he contracted multiple sclerosis and decided that he didn't want to venture too far from home anymore.

Well Milwaukee falls under the "not too far from home" classification, and he actually took the reins and headed up organizing one of our Friday tour stops, so he wants to join us in that tour and see how it gets pulled off. What I think he really wants to do is make sure I don't embarrass him since he was the point man for one of the destinations!

Bill Peoples
08-14-2013, 07:30 PM
I'm planning on arriving sometime late Thursday. I'll be trailering my '27 Henney...or my '38 Miller Packard...or my.......
Anyway, I don't use this site much, so I'm not sure if anyone will see this!
Also, I don't know that I pre-registered, since I wasn't sure of my plans until recently.
I would appreciate someone acknowledging this, so I won't feel so all alone!
Thanks,
Bill Peoples

Patrick J. Martin
08-14-2013, 08:19 PM
I'm planning on arriving sometime late Thursday. I'll be trailering my '27 Henney...or my '38 Miller Packard...or my.......
Anyway, I don't use this site much, so I'm not sure if anyone will see this!
Also, I don't know that I pre-registered, since I wasn't sure of my plans until recently.
I would appreciate someone acknowledging this, so I won't feel so all alone!
Thanks,
Bill Peoples

I am acknowledging your post, and no, I do not have a registration from you. Registration to show a car in the Milwaukee Masterpiece Club Day on Saturday the 24th absolutely closes this Friday the 16th. Registration for the banquet dinner absolutely closes on Tuesday the 20th.

Bill, email me at superior1980@yahoo.com and I'll email you a registration form. Given how close you are cutting this, you can then fax it to me and pay when you arrive.

Patrick

Kurt Arends
08-14-2013, 10:41 PM
What's your head count up to Patrick?

Paul Saether
08-14-2013, 10:56 PM
Bill,

I will be excited to see you! Glad you are coming.

Paul Saether

Patrick J. Martin
08-15-2013, 01:26 AM
What's your head count up to Patrick?

I don't have an exact headcount for the whole entire meet, I have headcounts for each event. But I do have 99 registrations and 76 cars registered. I, of course, can't guarantee what will actually show and not show, but that's how many have been registered.

I do feel safe in saying that anyone who attends will see several cars that have never been seen before, including some oddball and interesting ones. I also feel safe in saying that we will, by far, be the largest group that has ever set wheel into the Milwaukee Masterpiece.

Darren Bedford
08-15-2013, 05:39 PM
I got my car out, changed the oil, and just about to wash it. :thumbsup:

Getting my travel kit together, all fluids, tools, etc ready. ;)

Just thinking about how much fun it will be next week with all the PCS members and those incredible professional cars !!! :D

Digger will NOT be coming with me as the passing of her father is extremely hard on her and work is busy. :(

She is heart broken she can't make this meet but looks forward to seeing everyone again soon.

I will be coming alone with my 1962 MM Cadillac Futura.
I was going to bring my 62 Landau but it only has a mirror on the drivers side and little visibility out the passenger side.

Looking forward to seeing everyone !!!!!

Ready to invade Milwaukee,
Darren

Gregg D. Merksamer
08-15-2013, 09:29 PM
I plan to start driving to Milwaukee Sunday morning in my trusty 1997 Lincoln Livery Package Town Car, with an eye towards arriving by Monday night. It's unlikely the Goerlitzes nor any other Nor'Easter driving out will spot me en route, owing to my well-known aversion to the Interstate. I might stick with I-80 thru Sharon, PA depending on traffic and construction, but odds are the bulk of Ohio and Indiana will be handled on old two and four-laners like Ohio 303, U.S. 6 or the Lincoln Highway (mostly U.S. 30), which is celebrating its 100th anniversary this year as America's first transcontinental auto road. I simply don't understand why people driving OLD cars more often opt for NEW roads when their cars are much happier on the former, and the folks on the latter won't give you the quarter and respect you deserve. Drive out my way, and I guarantee fewer cops, a lot less traffic (especially those menacing semi trucks), MUCH more interesting food and scenery, and opportunities to turn around and try some other way west if there's construction or an accident. You can actually make reasonably good time, sometimes even 55 or 60 mph on average between towns, if you're not stopping every couple of miles to photograph some roadside oddity!

Wayne Krakowski
08-16-2013, 06:33 AM
Probably a dumb question,but once you get to know me you will say okay,are any of the venues we are going to have a dress code or will the official Ontario dress uniform of shorts and t shirts be okay.:pat:

Darren Bedford
08-16-2013, 11:14 AM
Wayne

As it will be your first PCS meet... that isn't a dumb question.
In fact, no question is a dumb question when seeking the answer to something.

They say the only dumb question is the one NOT asked. So ask away.

When it comes to the PCS meets, whatever you want to wear is fine.

Some of the funeral directors never seem to be able to get out of their work clothes so they are in buttoned up shirts and dress pants at all times.

Some people wear the PCS T-shirts from past meets with shorts.

Most, not all, do wear something a little nicer to the banquet Saturday night.
Full suits and ties in some cases like attending a funeral.

Some things NOT appropriate to wear (or do) at PCS meets:

Your wives bathing suit !!! Yes, it has been done... BY A MAN !

Do not throw a ball at said man wearing his wives bathing suit... miss and break the window of the hotel behind him ! ...and yes, it has been done, BY A MAN !

Deduct points in the ambulance class for suction cups holding on a ambulance window sign ! ...and once again, yes it has been done, BY A MAN !

WOMAN... can do anything they want !!!!! ...as usual ! ;)

Botton line, use common sense and no one will get hurt.

Darren

Wayne Krakowski
08-16-2013, 03:04 PM
Thank you very much Darren actually my first meet was at Hudson, I was just wondering if any of the tour stops or restaurants had a dress code, oh I remember all too well Hudson and the bathing suit:eek:,the window,a great guy from Tennessee with his cigar and flowered shirt who set up camp in the parking lot, the soft drink 911-golf cart with red light,but most of all I remember this really,really tall fella dressed as an OPP officer;)

Rocky Fluegge
08-16-2013, 03:09 PM
Im getting very excited to see my PCS family again here soon.

Just to let you guys know, if we can trust the weather guys, It looks to be a pretty nice week.

This weekend great low 80's weather and sunny.

Monday and Tuesday they are talking low to mid 80's with humidity, hurrah

because of that they figured rain on Wednesday 80's

Thursday cloudy and mid 80's again

and showing nice weather Saturday and sunday.

Again if we can trust those weather guys? But it looks like it will be a great summer like week--- finally--

Also be prepared to see a lot and please keep a look out for motorcycles in the area. We all know we have some killer blind spots on our car.

this next week after our meet is the big Harley Davidson celebration going on. So a lot of bikes coming from all over. I can hear the rumble now "and cannot wait"

every one have a safe drive and hope all the prep for the road trip goes smooth. Cannot wait to see you all!!!

Patrick J. Martin
08-16-2013, 03:12 PM
Probably a dumb question,but once you get to know me you will say okay,are any of the venues we are going to have a dress code or will the official Ontario dress uniform of shorts and t shirts be okay.:pat:

I wouldn't say that there is a specific dress code persay, but Mader's restaurant for our Friday lunch stop is a nice restaurant, and the banquet is also meant to be a nice event. I would describe the unofficial dress code for both as business casual.

Speaking of dress codes and the banquet, something that was done at the Hudson meet that I thought was a neat idea was having our public service officials, that is to say members of the police, fire dept, medics, and military, wearing their uniforms to the banquet. With that in mind, I would like to invite our public service officials to wear their uniforms to the Milwaukee banquet as well.

Jeremy D. Ledford
08-16-2013, 03:46 PM
oh I remember all too well Hudson and the bathing suit:eek:,the window,a great guy from Tennessee with his cigar and flowered shirt who set up camp in the parking lot,;)

Yep, that same hotel window breakin, cigar smokin, flower shirt wearin, funeral director will be there and settin up his MASH style camp some where in the parking lot again as usual!:applause::toocool::alc::boo:

Fred Goerlitz
08-16-2013, 03:58 PM
Some things NOT appropriate to wear (or do) at PCS meets:

Your wives bathing suit !!! Yes, it has been done... BY A MAN !

Darren

And some of us still have nightmares because of this:pat::puking:

Darren Bedford
08-16-2013, 06:03 PM
Here is a photo of my car ready to go !!!

Just doing some last minute things tonight and heading out tomorrow.

Stopping along the way and doing a few errands before the big meet !

On the way home today my 62 turn to 65,000 miles !

See ya all in a few days,
Darren

Andy Breaker
08-16-2013, 06:19 PM
I don't have an exact headcount for the whole entire meet, I have headcounts for each event. But I do have 99 registrations and 76 cars registered. I, of course, can't guarantee what will actually show and not show, but that's how many have been registered.

I do feel safe in saying that anyone who attends will see several cars that have never been seen before, including some oddball and interesting ones. I also feel safe in saying that we will, by far, be the largest group that has ever set wheel into the Milwaukee Masterpiece.

I have a feeling that Patrick is making a reference to the car I will be bringing to the show on Saturday. I can guarantee it will be something that no one has ever seen before.

Andy

Patrick J. Martin
08-16-2013, 06:31 PM
I have a feeling that Patrick is making a reference to the car I will be bringing to the show on Saturday. I can guarantee it will be something that no one has ever seen before.

Andy

Yours is one of them, Andy, not the ONLY one! ;)

In fact, just this week, I finally secured the participation of a vehicle that I had been actively pursuing due to its Milwaukee connection. Want to know what it is? Come to the meet and find out! :)

Jeremy D. Ledford
08-16-2013, 06:33 PM
Here is a photo of my car ready to go !!!

Just doing some last minute things tonight and heading out tomorrow.

See ya all in a few days,
Darren

After reading Darren's above post and It being Friday prior to the meet, I wonder how many folks that are driving are already in route?

Andy Breaker
08-16-2013, 06:35 PM

In fact, just this week, I finally secured the participation of a vehicle that I had been actively pursuing due to its Milwaukee connection. Want to know what it is? Come to the meet and find out! :)

Can't wait to see what that vehicle is! Very excited to attend the meet.

Matthew Taylor
08-16-2013, 10:39 PM
http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3785/9525248763_738ba0750a_c.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/pcslbf/9525248763/)
The '72 C/B Oldsmobile Hearse after being detailed! (http://www.flickr.com/photos/pcslbf/9525248763/) by pcsmoroute66 (http://www.flickr.com/people/pcslbf/), on Flickr

The 1972 C/B Oldsmobile Hearse has been detailed, has a new master cylinder, 5 new tires, and new points in the distributor. She is ready to load onto the trailer, and we will be headed out on Monday morning!

John Reske
08-18-2013, 02:19 AM
Hi Russell.
See you at hotel. I do remember you when I joined online PCS officially. You come first time that you suggested befriend with me on this last year Christmas midnight. Very Welcome and I hope meet you there. Please find me. I will be around maybe on Monday evening, but my promise I will come on Tuesday evening, Wednesday evening, Thursday all day during "Car Day" and evening too, and Satuday evening too. See you there! John

Paul Steinberg
08-18-2013, 11:06 AM

Does one have to be Brave ......... :D

Mike Boyer
08-18-2013, 05:18 PM
taking the Eureka out for her last "shake down" this evening before we leave. She is all detailed gas up and ready to go !!!
we are not leaving until Thursday evening ( because of work ) so we should be pulling into the hotel before anyone is even up and had their morning coffee !!

drive safe everyone

see you all in a few days

P.S. I'm going to have to come back one night and grab this sign !! hehehe

Patrick J. Martin
08-18-2013, 10:35 PM
Does one have to be Brave ......... :D

Nice play on words, Paul! As a matter of fact, the brave car is one of them scheduled to appear, but I do have more than just two surprises up my sleeve! :cool:

Philip Rishel
08-19-2013, 06:19 PM
Ready to head out to Ohio this evening to meet up with Dan S. We'll be pulling out in the morning, and should arrive in Milwaukee Tuesday evening. Sounds like it's going to be a great meet - looking forward to seeing everyone!!!