Shawn Koenig
06-11-2013, 08:53 PM
http://newjersey.craigslist.org/cto/3863262886.html

John ED Renstrom
06-11-2013, 10:42 PM
the keep pooping up don't they

Bill Marcy
06-11-2013, 11:12 PM
This Amblewagon did not come from Arizona, it came from South Dakota. How do I know? Because I used to own this turd. At Park Place Auto Body, I wasted way too many $$$$ on it. I was so disgusted with their work, that I surrendered and gave them the car. It might still have Lucille's name on the title, if they didn't flip it into Park Place. BUYER BEWARE of this one.

Kurt Arends
06-11-2013, 11:33 PM
the keep pooping up don't they

??????????

Steve Lichtman
06-11-2013, 11:54 PM
Apparently, based on Bill's experience with the car, Ed's comment may actually be appropriate! :eek:

Paul Steinberg
06-12-2013, 12:54 AM
This Amblewagon did not come from Arizona, it came from South Dakota. How do I know? Because I used to own this turd. At Park Place Auto Body, I wasted way too many $$$$ on it. I was so disgusted with their work, that I surrendered and gave them the car. It might still have Lucille's name on the title, if they didn't flip it into Park Place. BUYER BEWARE of this one.

When I fist saw this car, I immediately thought that this might by your old car.

Bill Marcy
06-12-2013, 08:56 AM
When I fist saw this car, I immediately thought that this might by your old car.

Talk about a nightmare! The car was totally misdescribed by the seller, when it arrived in NJ, I wanted to throw up. But, somehow my wife thought that it would be worth restoring. So, I made the huge mistake of bringing it to Park Place, where thousands of $$$$$ were poured down a rat-hole. A total waste of time and money.

John ED Renstrom
06-12-2013, 11:58 AM
remember you telling me about this one when we were trading. been there done that and lost my shirt also. only later to see someone else sell it for a high dollar figure. now after this time it might be possible to get the car at a fair price and make something of it. it helps if you are aware of the history.

Bill Marcy
06-12-2013, 08:34 PM
remember you telling me about this one when we were trading. been there done that and lost my shirt also. only later to see someone else sell it for a high dollar figure. now after this time it might be possible to get the car at a fair price and make something of it. it helps if you are aware of the history.

Truthfully, I doubt that anyone would buy this car. In spite of the repairs that I paid them for way back in 2004, if memory serves me, the car is still a complete turd and needs a total restoration. Although I had hoped to restore it, after I spent many thousands of dollars, there was nothing completely done. They were crooks then and I assume they still are.

BTW, this was when I had money, unlike today. Now, when I think about the money I wasted, I feel ashamed of myself. Things started going bad for me in 2006 and never came back.

Kyle Martin
06-12-2013, 09:55 PM
got the t-shirt too...dont feel lonesome but hey, they cant kill us and they cant eat us, it's against the law....now eanyway.