PDA

View Full Version : A Friendly Reminder...

Patrick J. Martin
05-01-2013, 11:23 PM
Thus far, I have received about 20 registrations for this summer's International Meet. I suppose that's a decent showing for this much in advance. But I have to assume that a lot more of you are planning on coming!

The discounted registration fee ends later this month on the 20th. After the 20th of this month, the fee increases by $10.

You know you're coming, so why wait? You still have 20 days to take advantage of the lower rate!

Rick Franklin
05-02-2013, 01:06 AM
Im all set. My plane ticket is bought, my registration is paid, my hotel money is set aside; the dog sitter is lined up. All i have to do now is set aside my spending money! Can't wait for my first International meet!

Mike Boyer
05-02-2013, 02:14 PM
My hotel is booked as well and this will also be my FIRST International meet

I will be sending in the registration $ in very soon

Patrick J. Martin
06-03-2013, 10:40 PM
Well another month has ticked by, and the meet is now less than three months away. Its time to get those registrations in! Especially if you are planning on taking part in any of the tours, as I need to give head counts to a number of our tour stops one month in advance of the meet, and two of the tours are almost full. You know you're coming, so why keep putting it off?! :)

Kurt Arends
06-03-2013, 11:32 PM
I will get mine sent in later this week when I get back home from Toronto. I know that Ken Novak will be coming from California for it as well....... right, Ken????

John ED Renstrom
06-04-2013, 11:41 AM
it looks like we will be able to attend so we'll get that in.

Jeremy D. Ledford
06-04-2013, 01:00 PM
Been slacking on it myself too. I'll be sending mine off late next week sometime!

Ken Novak
06-04-2013, 01:05 PM
I will get mine sent in later this week when I get back home from Toronto. I know that Ken Novak will be coming from California for it as well....... right, Ken????

yup, all travel plans booked

Kurt Arends
06-17-2013, 12:30 PM
Registration and check went out in this morning's mail. Looking forward to it as this will be my first PCS meet of any kind! Looks like it may be a noisy trip to Milwaukee as I have at least a dozen commercial chassis rims to bring along.

Bill Head
06-17-2013, 05:17 PM
I'm all in, looking forward to a great meet.
Bill:smileflag:

Ken Novak
06-17-2013, 05:26 PM
I'm all in, looking forward to a great meet.
Bill:smileflag:

My reg and funds went out Sat., see/meet everyone in August.

Darren Bedford
06-26-2013, 07:56 PM
Usually being a very early bird when it come to sending in my registration form and fees for the upcoming PCS meets... this year was by far the longest it has ever taken me.

Without knowing if my girlfriend would be able to go, it has put me way behind. It turns out she will not be going this year.

She was with me in lately at meets in New Jersey, Flint, Hudson, Florida.
She says she will miss seeing everyone this year !

So now I am waiting until tomorrow to see of the grave Digger will be able to come or not and then send in my form finally !

I feel badly as I know what it is like to host and organize a large event without knowing numbers and attendance figures. It is really hard and sucks for the organizers. Sorry for my tardiness Patrick !

It will be sent asap and I am looking forward to seeing my old friends and making new ones ! I already know some of my friends from my first meet in 1993 will be going to MI ! Wooohoooo ! See ya soon !

Until we meet again... everyone travel safe,

Darren

Steve Lichtman
06-26-2013, 10:14 PM
...I already know some of my friends from my first meet in 1993 will be going to MI !...I hope they have fun in MI while the rest of us are at the meet in WI. :rolleyes:

Ugh, Canadians! :smileflagcan:

Wayne Krakowski
06-26-2013, 10:29 PM
Registered long time ago,not gonna miss this one,and to help Darren out MI going to WI,:D

Darren Bedford
06-28-2013, 12:21 AM
Steve

You got me !

Yes, WI not MI.

Doh,
Darren

Patrick J. Martin
07-01-2013, 11:52 AM
Well we have now reached the point where the meet is now next month! The time to get in your registrations is NOW!

The special PCS rate at the hotel ends July 21, and sign up for the meet tours also ends on the 21st, as several of our tour destinations require firm head counts one month in advance of our meet.

Pre-registration is REQUIRED for showing a car at this year's annual show, due to the show being held in a off-site location, thus we have to play by that location's rules.

I also need to give a head count to the hotel concerning our Saturday evening banquet.

So, even if the tours don't interest you, I still need your registration by the first week of August in order to take part in the banquet and/or Saturday car show.

You can always attend the Milwaukee Masterpiece as a spectator, but at-the-door show car registration just plain isn't going to be accepted this year.