View Full Version : 1 Beautiful flower car

William Young
03-06-2013, 11:15 AM
Seller is asking $9500.00 respectfully.

http://southjersey.craigslist.org/cto/3641482131.html

Stunning car.

Paul Steinberg
03-06-2013, 11:50 AM
1993 Buick Roadmaster Flower Car HEARSE Funeral coach - $1 (Atlantic City)

Low Mileage Professional Funeral Car in Excellent Condition

This Car has never seen Rain, has never seen any Snow, has never splashed through puddles, has never been driven on a wet roadway, and has never been driven at highway speeds for any length of time.

$1 is NOT the price of this Beautiful Automobile but I had to enter an amount in the price box

Please send an Email with your name and contact telephone number and I will get back to you to set up an appointment to view the car.

Interested parties Please send an email reply through Craigslist - When sending a reply you MUST put "Hearse" on subject line or your email will be rejected.

My present work schedule will determine when I will be available to show this gorgeous professional car to potential buyers

If you see it, you WILL buy it

Terms of sale - CASH

I do thank you so very much

Josh Gentry
03-06-2013, 12:29 PM
Never seen rain or a puddle? I would say in 20 years it has seen a rain drop or a puddle or 2. It is a very nice looking car though.

John ED Renstrom
03-06-2013, 12:49 PM
to me it looks unbalanced. they were a nose heavy body any way but to look balanced it needed to be longer

John Royark JR
03-06-2013, 01:31 PM
Never seen rain or a puddle? I would say in 20 years it has seen a rain drop or a puddle or 2. It is a very nice looking car though.

I was thinking the exact same thing when I read that.
Any idea who did the conversion?

Todd Merrifield
03-06-2013, 01:51 PM
I'm about done with people "selling" things with no asking price. Seems like an idiot move to me. What are they expecting, that someone will call to get the price and they'll be able to "talk them into" buying the car? No thanks. These are the same people that get upset when they get a lowball offer from people, because there's no place to start negotiating. If you don't have an asking price, I have no idea what you want for it, so of course my initial offer is going to be way low. Deal with it. I usually don't waste my time with something that doesn't have a price on it, even if it's something I really want. It never goes well.

John Royark JR
03-06-2013, 02:41 PM
I'm about done with people "selling" things with no asking price. Seems like an idiot move to me. What are they expecting, that someone will call to get the price and they'll be able to "talk them into" buying the car? No thanks. These are the same people that get upset when they get a lowball offer from people, because there's no place to start negotiating. If you don't have an asking price, I have no idea what you want for it, so of course my initial offer is going to be way low. Deal with it. I usually don't waste my time with something that doesn't have a price on it, even if it's something I really want. It never goes well.

I agree. I saw one ad that said serious inquiries only, dont even call if you do not know if you want it. He did not include a price, so how do I know if I want it if there is no price and he dont want calls unless you plan on taking it home? Some people have no common sence anymore.
Anymore if it dont have a price, I just pass, he either wants way to much or not that interested in selling.

Steve Lichtman
03-06-2013, 03:51 PM
I too dislike ads with no price. It tells me a lot about whether the seller is being honest about the car if he/she is honest about an asking price. Negotiations can start from there.

That said, William apparently contacted the seller and says the asking price $9500. So we know the range they are looking for. Consider accordingly.

Bill Marcy
03-06-2013, 08:17 PM

Well said Todd.

Shawn Koenig
03-06-2013, 08:22 PM
I recall seeing this car for sale early last month for $4500

William Young
03-07-2013, 09:38 PM
I'd give $4500 for it right now. :)

Shawn Koenig
03-22-2013, 07:52 PM
its been posted again, and apparently scares the crap out of his girlfriend?????
http://southjersey.craigslist.org/cto/3697109882.html

Kurt Arends
03-22-2013, 07:57 PM
Get rid of the girlfriend!

Shawn Koenig
03-22-2013, 08:02 PM
Get rid of the girlfriend!
That wont be godd as he says in the ad "Someone save it before I put rims, Headers, side-pipes and Air Brushed garbage all over it"

Shawn Koenig
07-06-2013, 06:38 PM
:beatdeadhorse5:

This thing just keeps getting more valuable.. Maybe its those wheel covers
http://southjersey.craigslist.org/cto/3900832464.html

Kevin M. Lyons Sr.
07-07-2013, 10:37 PM
Amazing - I want to work where this car did - only sunny day funerals - no rain or snow!

Joe Melanson
07-08-2013, 04:21 PM
Was (on 3.6.13) Seller is asking $9500.00 respectfully.

Now (6.28.13)

MINT Buick Roadmaster 44K Miles Garaged - $12500 (May Landing)

DO NOT TEXT ME - Calls Only

Work or Play - Show Ready - No Extra Body Parts included !

1993 Buick Roadmaster Flower Car / HEARSE

Excellent condition

ICE C~O~L~D Air Conditioning will FREEZE you to D*E*A*T*H !!!!!

MAKE ME AN OFFER

CALL - DO NOT TEXT 609 FOUR 5 7 - ATE 2 THREEEE FYVE

Yea, but now which set of wheel covers does one get for the extra $3,500? Both pics from current listing.